TWO-VANS BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- The San-D-Van and High adventure shuttles are now combined as a single "TwoVans" service where either one or both vans roll depending on demand.
- Look at the description and title for each shuttle which shows destinations and minimum or maximum seating.
- You may book up to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time.
- You may delete or modify the quantity of your own reservation(s) up to 3 hours before departure time.
- At 9AM or 3 hours before departure (whichever is earlier) a decision by Sandy and Rob is made regarding how many vans will roll which could change the maximum seating and perhaps even a cancellation if minimums are not met.
- If a shuttle is canceled that you are booked on, you will be immediately notified of the cancellation. Yes we will try to minimize cancellations of shuttles.
- You are required to maintain a current USHPA membership and have minimum Intermediate rating (or have HG signoff or PG signoff) to be an active user of the shuttle booking system.
- If you book for friends you are responsible to ascertain that they have current USHPA.
- You must SIGN-IN to make shuttle reservations in the shuttle schedules below.
- First time signing in you will be asked to create a user name and password.
- If you account ever comes up BLOCKED... (hint)CHECK YOUR USHPA MEMBERSHIP
- Shuttle Fee is $15 unless otherwise stated.
- You may book for others by increasing the quantity.
- Each colored box shows the start (departure) time and the end time (when the shuttle van returns to the LZ with bags).
- Always be 15 minutes early to allow time to load gliders.